Major Business>Public Notice of Real Estate Price and Statistics
Public Notice of Real Estate Price and Statistics
□ Public Notice of Real Estate Price
Management and Survey of Standard Land & Standard House Price
- Working related to public notice of standard land and house price, which are to be used as taxation criteria of property tax on land and housing.
Standard House Price Assessment and Verification of Individual House Price
- Survey and assess standard house price and reviewing individual house price in order to notify and assess the proper price of property.
Survey on Multi-unit Housing Price and Standard Market Price
- Survey multi-unit housing prices for taxation criteria of property tax on apartments, row houses, multiplex houses.
Management of Public Notice of Real Estate Price Information System
- Public Notice of Real Estate Price Information System to release the information which is base of taxation, to the public.
□ Survey on Real Estate Statistics
Survey on Land Price Trends (Monthly)
- Create statistical data for fluctuation rate of land price based on the monthly survey of 70,000 plots across the country.
Survey on Housing Price Trends (Weekly and Monthly)
- Create statistical data for price and rent of multi-unit housing (apartments, row houses, multiplex houses) and detached houses across the country.
Calculation of Conversion rate (for Jeonsei - to monthly rent)
- Calculate and notifying the conversion rate to compare burden of Jeonsei and rent as well as let the public figure reasonable conversion rate from Jeonsei to rent.
Assessment of Multi-unit Housing Price and Construction of Trade Price Indices
- Provide price index based on the reported actual transaction prices of apartments.
Survey on Price of Commercial Real Estate Leasing Trends(Rate of Return)
- Quarterly survey on rental, vacant rate and return on investment of commercial and office buildings in Seoul and six metropolitan cities in Korea.
Survey of Retail Property Premium
- Disclose the premium information to protect tenants and decrease legal conflict related to the premium.